I feel confident saying you have all heard about vision boards before, but what do they mean to you? Have you made a vision board before and if so what did you include on yours? If you have had a vision board in the past or you currently have one, did you find it to be beneficial, why or why not?
Honestly, I have heard about vision boards before, but I was not 100% clear on the purpose or what should be included in it. Of course, I am always intrigued about ways to add as many positive outlooks and or tools to life as I possibly can. With all that the world as a whole is going through at the moment, I think now is a time we all need as much positivity as we can get.
There are numerous reasons for having a vision board. As I list the questions I was curious about, though please note they are not in any particular order. What is the purpose? What should be included on a vision board? What is needed to create one? Do they really help? Are there any benefits and if so what are they?
There are several reasons to have a vision board and yet there aren’t any rules. Your vision board is a corporeal portrayal of a goal or goals you are focused on accomplishing. It is meant to be your dedicated exhibit of what you want in life. Your vision board can bring your ambitions, desires, dreams, objective, and intentions into your existence and reality.
The sky is the limit to what you can include on your vision board. Your vision board can be your goals for career, relationship, home, travel, personal growth, education, spirituality, social life, education and anything else revolving around your goals. Your vision board can include things you want to view every day and motivates you. Any quotes, pictures, sayings, and places you desire going to, people that inspire you, reminders of events, and anything that encourages you.
You should give yourself time to create your vision board, it should be fun utilizing your creativity and NEVER stressful. I have discovered a few ideas to help start a vision board that might be helpful which include:
- Working on ways to heal from hardships
- Explore your passions and talents
- Learn more about who you are
- Envision what you want from life
- Spend time with those you admire
- And literally anything else that comes to mind, just don’t limit yourself
To create your vision board you only need a few simple items including:
- Posterboard, corkboard, or canvas
- Several old magazines
- Pictures printed from an online source
- Scissors, tape, pins and or glue stick
- Markers, paint and or sticker
- Most important anything you know you will want to see daily. This is where those inspirational quotes, sayings, and people will come into play
The benefits you may get from a vision board are endless and could be different for each person. I will share a few and then you can decide how it benefits you.
- Brings clarity to your dreams
- Initiates your ambitions
- Allows for your creativity to shine through
- Enables you to be more motivated
- Makes you more productive
- Grants you with better focus
- Promotes your opportunities for success
- Releases your inner potential
- Encourages you to be positive and happy
- Gives you additional motivation
- Amplifies your self-confidence
- Poses as a mental rehearsal
- Relaxes you
- Enhances your self-image
- Expands your desires
Thank you for visiting my site today. I hope you found this information helpful and something fun to try, if you haven’t already done so. I do look forward to reading your thoughts on this and if you have any other reasons why a vision board can be beneficial to our lives.
Of course, I already know there is not much we can do outside our homes, but I do hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. I only hope your weekend is relaxing and enjoyable. Please never forget that I am always sending y’all LOTS of love , comfort, and many positive vibes!