I think animals have a love within them that humans cannot fully understand. The love from an animal is pure, genuine, and completely unconditional. Unlike most humans, animals love does not have any expectations and they do not hold unnecessary grudges for disagreements. I think dealing with human behaviors can be extremely challenging and frustrating, especially with a deadly virus and people continuing to refuse vaccinations, and or simply wearing a mask to end the spread of the virus.
There are many reasons why I am the type that has a deeper love for animals than I do for humans. The following are just a few reasons why my love for animals outweighs my love for humans. I will love to know what you think about the love you feel for animals and humans, and how they differ!
1. Animals share an unconditional type of love with us. Their love is persistent and unequivocal. Of course, they want us to feed, pet, and clear up after them, but if their breakfast, lunch, and dinner are not provided at a specific time, they will still love us. Even if their litter box is not cleaned at the same time daily, they will continue to love us anyway.
2. Unlike humans, animals are nonjudgmental. Our animals will not give us a dirty look if we wear pajamas daily and do not get dressed up. Animals will not judge us based on our political or religious view, who we love, or any other personal views. They will not even judge us if we get upset about vaccines, which I have done many times.
3. Animals are always ready to play and eat but will not ask for these things 24/7. They will wait and not constantly ask for something from us. Animals will give us alone time when we need it because they need their own alone time as well. There may even be times when our animals have given us so much alone time, we must search for them to make sure they are safe and have not caused trouble that created danger for them.
4. Animals show their appreciation for the attention we give them. Our animals appreciate when we pet them or offer them something as simple as our lap. It is easy to know how much our three cats appreciate being loved on or when they get “Mommy” lap time because they purr so loud and appear happy, and content.
5. Animals are protective of their humans. Whether it be a cat or dog, they claim their human and will watch out for them. It could be protecting us from harm or keeping an eye on us when we are sick or sad, making them curl up next to us or on top of us to help. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Chloe, our cat that passed away in February knew exactly when and where I was hurting and would lay on wherever the pain was. All three of our cats are very affectionate and know how we are feeling and always to try help the best they can.
6. Humans can and do disappoint us, but an animal NEVER will. Many times, we will be let down by a human, mostly because humans lie, but NO animal will ever do such a thing. Animals cannot be deceitful and lie to us!
7. Animals are much better listeners than humans are. Unfortunately, when we talk to a human, they will interrupt or argue with what we are saying, but animals will only listen never argue with our points, and definitely NOT interrupt us. An animal will listen intently to what we are talking about, even if they do not always understand. They also know when we get home before we even walk in the door, where they are happily waiting to greet us.
8. An animal will not complain when we feed them the same food daily. Of course, I do feed our cats the same dry food daily, but do give them different wet food the two times a day they get their “treats” Can you imagine how many complaints a human would have if they were fed the same thing every day and for every meal? I think it is safe to say the human would complain, instead of being thankful for the food provided.
9. Animals are calming during the chaos of our lives, but humans can be extremely exhausting and energy draining. Whether it be work colleagues, family, or friends most humans leave us feeling anxious and irritated. Considering we have all been living through uncertain and upsetting times, we do not need any additional negative emotions. Simply being in the presence of an animal can provide a calming effect on the human mind and offer a scene of peacefulness.
10. With the faithful bond we establish with an animal, they will forever be completely loyal. Our animals will be by our sides no matter how difficult and terrifying life may become. An animal will always be a trusted companion and never be disloyal.
I have always been the people friendly type of person and accepting of every person for who they were. Unfortunately, over the past 18 months I have seen a different side of people in general. I think people have shown their true colors and it is not a pretty color. I have also always loved all animals because they are innocent and need affection and safety of a human being. Animals are always there when you need them the most and they always will be. I have never met an animal I did not love, even the only dog that bite me a little chihuahua. She did not mean any harm but did not know me well enough to be comfortable. I do not blame the dog; I blame her owner.
Thank you for visiting my site today. I hope you enjoyed this post and it resonated with your own feeling for animals. If you had a long weekend because of today being a holiday, I hope you enjoyed the long weekend and safely. Please never forget that I am always sending y’all LOTS of love, comfort, support, and MANY positive vibes!
Reblogged this on Survivors Blog Here Mental Health Collaborative .
I completely agree and I do love animals more than humans! I have always said that I’m better working with animals rather than with humans! Animals do not lie and they’re not fake, while I can’t say the same for humans…
LikeLiked by 1 person
I am right there with you. The only reason I would struggle working with animals is when they stop living. You are totally right, animals are not fake and they do not lie, but humans do both.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I enjoyed reading this blog and it left me thinking, are animals more loving, less complicated and better companions than people? I have to agree that sometimes the answer is a no brainer. Yes! I’ve had my dog, Zoey for almost 9yrs now and I wouldn’t trade her for anything in the world. Even though I may walk through the door frustrated and tired, she’s always there waiting with hugs and kisses. She knows when I’m sad and crying and is right there to provide comfort, kiss my face, wipe my tears and just love me. We talk to each other like best friends and we’re always there for one another. She senses my moods and responds affectionately no matter what. Our love is truly unconditional and I’m blessed to have such a friend. I’m not sure I can say that about human beings. Thank you Zoey!! All my Love & Support, Always Mom!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Zoey is a good girl and boy does she love you and Byron! She loves when you come home and wants to make you happy! She is a good friend and will always be there for you! Animals can sense moods and they know good people from the bad people in the world. Never question an animals intuition because it will always be right! Plus, Zoey agrees with me on everything as well!
Love their unconditional love and affection! What you see is definitely what you get! ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person