Throughout your life, how many times have you heard that you are “overly” sensitive and emotional and care too much for others? First of all, this doesn’t make sense to me because I believe in a world that is full of negativity and hatred; we all need more compassion shown. Maybe the “overly” sensitive and caring people are here to combat the ugliness in the world today.
Unfortunately, many times our level of sensitivity and ability to care is viewed as a weakness. I do believe that anyone who can say another person cares too much and views that person as overly sensitive does not understand just how the traits they very as a weakness are in fact a sign of vast strength.
It is because you care why you are not able to do what so many others do and turn a blind eye to someone who is suffering. Instead of turning around to walk away, the desire to do all you can to help runs deep within your soul. You will do whatever you can to contribute to alleviating the anguish another has experienced.
Due to how effortlessly you care, you have an endless ability to understand the unpredictability of the world we are living in today. You have the inner strength to look beyond your own needs but look toward to needs of another person. You do not have any issues sacrificing if it will help someone else find their way to better and happier days.
The way society is in 2020 is causing many to show little to no respect for another person and only look out for who they view as most important, themselves. You on the other hand always try seeing the good in everyone. You refuse to judge anyone for their flaws and can recognize we are all flawed. By having the ability to understand everyone has their own set of flaws, you can care for everyone despite their flaws and treat them with the respect they deserve.
One issue that gets your blood boiling is when someone in a powerful position abuses their power. You will stand up to those behaving in a disrespectful manner and stand up for those that are being mistreated. You feel strongly that people deserve to be treated fairly and with the utmost respect.
While so many people are significantly passive, you are strong enough to fight for what is right. You always have the ability to be proactive solving problems, instead of reactive and fully understand the difference.
Your morals and convictions are powerful enough to not allow for your beliefs to be influenced. You are stubborn almost to a fault but instead, you are completely determined to do the right thing. You hold onto your integrity and remain passionate about your beliefs.
You do not have any issues showing your emotions in front of people. Like so many fears showing their emotions because they think they will be viewed as weak, you pretty much wear your heart on your sleeve. It takes a stronger person to be comfortable crying rather than a person who tries hiding their feelings.
Personally, I think it is sad that sensitive people are often viewed as weak. Honestly, it is the sensitivity that provides us with an ability to be strong, effective, and prosperous when facing hardships. The traits that make us highly sensitive are the qualities that develop our inner strength. It is so important to not try being less sensitive but to acknowledge these as our strengths.
Somethings that highly sensitive people need to understand is:
- Awareness- Most highly sensitive people are very aware of their surroundings and feelings, which help them understand when stressed, overwhelmed, and what is required to be calmer.
- Creativity- Our creative adventures provide us with the ability to the way our energies to flow in positive ways.
- Empathy is being able to put yourself in someone else’s shows easily. This gives a sense of recognition while understanding human nature.
- Appreciation- Highly sensitive people are able to notice details and deeply appreciate the beauty the world has daily. Appreciating life builds our inner strength because we do have so much to be thankful for and also brings a sense of inner calmness, happiness, and joy.
- Passion- Even though highly sensitive people tend to be gentle and compassionate, they are also extremely passionate. They often have very strong beliefs regarding their values and strongly believe in certain topics, which helps them to be resilient. Highly sensitive people will continue moving forward regardless of the challenges they may encounter, risk and dangers they could face and even their own internal fears.
Thank you so much for stopping by my site today! I hope you are enjoying your day, but also staying very safe. I can’t believe it is already April, but I guess time just flies by. I wanted to let y’all know that there four different awareness’s I am going to be writing about, one is Parkinson’s which will be dedicated to my stepfather, two is alcohol awareness as this affects so many, three is stress awareness which directly impacts my life and lastly is child abuse awareness.
I hope the information provided in this post was beneficial for your life. I do look forward to reading your comments on it and promise to respond as quickly as possible. I do feel like y’all are a lot like me and you are highly sensitive people, which is not something to ever feel ashamed of. Please never forget that I am always sending y’all LOTS of love , comfort, and many positive vibes!