The Sunshine Blogger Award is recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy. I want to thank Hillary Tan for nominating me for this amazing award! I was completely blown away that Hillary would even consider me for such an incredible award, but do feel very honored she did!
Hillary has her own fantastic blog at https://sereneluna.wordpress.com and if you have not already visited her site, I strongly encourage you to do so! Hillary shares very real life events through her writing and I find her to be very uplifting! I can connect with Hillary so much and feel that we have known each other for years!
The Sunshine Blogger Award of course has rules (surprise, surprise!). These rules ensure the success of this award, providing exposure to all the award winners. The rules are quite simple and straightforward. I would like to nominate everyone that is reading this, but unfortunately I am not able to. I know how busy y’all are and I wouldn’t feel right asking you to do anything additional, so there is NO pressure at all! I am coming up with 11 new questions and would love for anyone that wants to play along, to do so!
RULES FOR AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
My questions from Hillary and my answers are:
- Why did you decide to start a blog? Originally, I started blogging because I have a real true love for writing. I also wanted to share my experiences about living with Multiple Sclerosis with others to hopefully make their struggles easier to manage. I know it can be lonely living with a chronic illness, so I wanted to show others they were not alone!
2. What year did you publish your first blog post? The first post I published was in 2017.
- .What is your favourite thing about blogging? I think my favorite thing about blogging is the connections I have made with others. Many of my blogger friends have encouraged me when I was down and have helped get me though horrible times. I hope that I have been able to do the same for other bloggers as well!
4. Do you own a pet? If so, what kind? I do own two amazing pets. Both of my pets are cats and bring SO much joy to my life. Our older cat, Chloe, we have had for 14 years. She is a precious little firecracker with a personality larger than her little 9 pound self. Our younger cat, Sundance, was adopted after his original owner past away. Sundance is a Himalayan and just a big ball of fur and love. His personality is pretty chilled. He loves to play and follow his big sister everywhere.
5. Do you have any routines before you write a blog post? It depends on how I am feeling. If there is something I want to write about that takes research, I will write it out by hand first. Most often, I write straight from the heart and put my all into every post.
6. What motivates you to write? Where do you find inspiration? Things I am passionate about motivate me to write. There are certain things that I can feel deep into my soul and want to share my thoughts. I want to write about things I have been through in life and how I made it through the struggles. I think if people are able to read about a struggle another has dealt with and how they managed because it gives hope to the reader.
7. What country do you live in? United States
8. Are you a coffee or tea drinker? I am not a coffee or tea drinker because I do not like hot beverages.
9. Are you a morning person or a night person? I think I am more of a morning person. I say this because I tend to feel better until about 2 in the afternoon. It seems that after 2:00, the pain and fatigue hits me hard.
10. What languages do you speak? Unfortunately, the only language I am fluent in is English. I did take Spanish in high school, but only remember a small amount. I want to learn more languages someday!
11. What do you fear the most? I honestly think the thing I fear the most is people are going to continue to be full of hate. It seems like hatred has only grown and it breaks my heart.
My amazing nominees are:
My questions for my fabulous nominees are:
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What are your favorite parts of blogging?
- What motivated you to join the blogging community?
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- Where did you go on your last vacation?
- Are you a beach person or mountain person?
- What brings you the most joy in life?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favorite motto?
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
I appreciate y’all visiting my site today! Message for my nominees, please do not feel any pressure to participate, I know y’all are busy and I do not like adding pressure to your life! I will of course enjoy and love reading your answers to my questions!! Anyone that hasn’t visited the sites of my nominees, I do know you will enjoy reading what they share as I know I always do!
I hope the end of your week goes absolutely wonderful and you are all feeling the best you can! Please never forget that I am always sending y’all LOTS of love , comfort and many positive vibes!