I would like to sincerely thank Kranti for nominating me for this amazing award! I feel so honored to be nominated by a fellow blogger that is as phenomenal as she is! I absolutely LOVE being able to follow her blog as she is so incredibly positive and inspiring! She always puts out great articles with so much emotion and they never fail to make me smile! Anyone that is reading this and has not yet had the chance to view Kranti’s site, please check her out as you will never be disappointed with her posts, https://sparkklingthoughts.wordpress.com/. Thank you again Kranti, I really appreciate you nominating me for this award and also thank you for putting out so many fantastic and fabulous posts!
This version of the Liebster Award comes with six rules. They are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
11 Possibly Fun Facts about me Are:
- I have been with my wonderful husband almost 14 years and married 7 of those years!
- I technically grew up most of my young life in the north, but I am definitely a southern and beach girl at heart!
- I really want to travel the world someday. There are so many beautiful places that I would love to visit first hand instead of dreaming about them.
- I have two of the best cats in the entire world!
- I have always been a very emotional and sensitive person, almost to a fault!
- Positive people give me hope and encouragement, whereas all the negative in the world is extremely draining!
- I believe that having hope is a magical and wonderful thing in life and so important to hold onto!
- The only place out of the US I have been able to travel to was Jamaica on my honeymoon!
- I always wanted to be able to swim with the dolphins as I find them to be so incredible and I was finally able to do this on my honeymoon!!
- I have am completely and totally obsessed with butterflies! I think butterflies have a certain magic to them and I just LOVE them!
- I love to read a good book and also to write as much as possible!
Answers to Kranti’s Fantastic questions
- One dream you are chasing to fulfill?
My biggest dream in life that I will always be chasing is to write a book someday!!!
- Beach or Mountain?
I absolutely LOVE the beach
- What is the inspiration behind your blogging?
My inspiration behind blogging is that I really want to help others overcome any issues they may be facing with living with a Chronic Illness. Living life with a chronic illness is NOT easy and it helps to have others around you that truly understand! It is great to be able to reach out to another person that can relate and even offer advice on what we are dealing with at any moment. I know that 18 years ago when the doctor told me that I had Multiple Sclerosis, I was so young and completely shell-shocked. I wish there was blogs back then that I actually knew about because it would have been SO helpful to help me process the diagnosis. I want to be able to be that person others can rely on in dealing with issues like this.
- What is your biggest fear?
If I am being totally honest, I would say my biggest fear is the unknown of MS. It is not really knowing if I am going to lose the ability to do all the things I can do now and possibly be confined to a wheelchair. I am so stubborn and like to do everything for myself and my family, so losing the ability to walk would scare the hell out of me!
- One thing you admire in yourself?
I think what I actually admire most about myself is my determination. This can be a good thing and a bad thing, but I do admire my determination to never give up on my life!
- One thing you wish you can change in yourself regarding your behavior?
The thing I really wish I could change about myself is my inability to stop stressing and worrying about everyone and everything in life. I know it is not healthy, but after 36 years of it I can not seem to stop that quality about myself!
- What would you love to watch night sky or waves in the ocean?
This is a fantastic question! I would love to watch the ocean waves over the night sky! It is a beautiful image and site to see!
- Which Kind of movie would you prefer to watch horror, romantic or action?
Funny question with a funny answer! Considering I am a girly girl to the tee, I would actually prefer an action movie! Romantic movies tend to make me cry and horror movies honestly make me laugh because they are too much the same!
- Anything which makes you happy when you are sad and nervous?
My cats playing with each other always can make me smile. Those two babies have such an amusing love hate relationship!
- Your favorite month and color?
My favorite month is October because most of the time it is just the right temperature! My favorite color is purple, which is probably obvious to anyone that reads my posts!!
- What would you prefer street food or fine dining?
I am a pretty low-key kind of girl, so I would say street food is what I would prefer. Fine dining is a little too uptight for me!
My 11 Fabulous Nominees Are:
First let me say, I do not want you to feel any kind of obligation to participate with this award. I know we are all very busy and the last thing I want to do is add any extra stress to your life. I have nominated you simply because I think y’all are outstanding people who I felt strongly deserved recognition for how amazing each of you are! If you choose to participate, I look forward to reading your answers, but if you opt to not participate, I completely understand!!! Just please know, no matter how you choose to move forward, y’all are out of this world amazing!!!!
My Questions for my amazing Nominees are:
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is the most amazing place you have been able to visit?
- If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would you go?
- What has been the best day of your life?
- Even though I already think you are amazing, if you could change one thing about yourself, what would that be?
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
- We all have bad days in life, how do you make it through those days?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What type of book do you prefer to read and who is your favorite author, if you have one?
- What was your absolute favorite movie that you can never get enough of?
Thank y’all for visiting my site today! I appreciate all of your support and encouragement more than I can even begin to describe! I have met so many astonishing bloggers along my journey and I am so honored that I have had the opportunity to get to know each of you! Of course I always love to read your comments and you already know that I respond to each one as quickly as I possibly can! I hope you had an amazing Friday Eve and are as ready as I am for the long holiday weekend! If only we could have long weekends more often! I wish y’all a nice and relaxing evening. I am always sending y’all LOTS of love and comfort!