I want to send a extra huge thank you to Tasha for nominating me for this incredible award. I feel so extremely honored that you would think of me for this fabulous award! I absolutely love having the opportunity to follow your amazing site, as you give some truly incredible and inspiring information! You have so much kindness and compassion in your heart and I am grateful to be able to get to know you, you are pretty fantastic! For anyone reading this, if you have not yet checked out Tasha’s site, it will definitely be worth you wild Her site is https://painwarriorcode.wordpress.com.
Three things about me you may not know:
- Music is the best therapy for me! There is NO WAY I could make it through my time at work without having music in my ear. I do love all different types of music; the only kind I am not too big on is country as it is a little sad sometimes! I prefer more upbeat and positive music!
- My husband proposed to me on stage with our favorite band, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. It was a wild and crazy moment in my life that I will NEVER forget!
- This might sound strange, but I love animals way more than people. Animals do not know hate and discrimination; they just love unconditionally without judgement!
My Incredible Nominees are:
Even though I have nominated you for this award, please do not feel obligated to participate. I know we all get busy and have other things to deal with in life, so I do not want to add extra pressure to you. Heck, it took me over a week to do this because of being so busy and dealing with pain issues. Of course I would love to read your answers, but at the same time I do not want to add any pressure to your life!
https://atribeuntangled.com/ Alexis Rose
https://thelonelyauthorblog.wordpress.com/ Amazing author!
My Answers to Tasha’s Questions:
- What made you want to start blogging?
I started my blog because I wanted to be able to raise awareness about Multiple Sclerosis, but I also wanted to be able to inspire others to keep moving forward in life and not get stuck in neutral. I wanted everyone, no matter what condition they were living with, to know they can still live a normal life, with maybe a few adjustments. My goals were to always encourage others to live a happy and full life, no matter what!
- As this award is about blogs that inspire and motivates – do you as a nominee have a mantra, proverb or saying that you live by?
Another great question! I would say it is Live, Laugh, Love because they are all very uplifting and positive!
- If you had to choose one meal that you had to eat every day for a month (without any health consequences), what would it be?
This is a wonderful question! Everyone always teases me that I do not eat and when I do I eat like a bird, but that really isn’t entirely true. But if I had to choose one meal to eat every day for a month it would without a doubt be pizza! I love pizza, so I think I could eat it daily for an entire month and not get sick of it!
- What is your favourite hobby/pass time?
My favorite pass-time is actually a little more difficult because I have 2. I absolutely LOVE to write, but I also love to read a good book!
- What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?
I honestly do not know because I may have a good and positive personality, but I am not really one for practical jokes. I do not really think I have ever played one and if one was played on me, I probably just ignored it!
Questions for my amazing Nominees Are:
- If you had one magical power, what would it be and why?
- Would you prefer to live at an exotic island with beautiful beaches or in the snow-covered mountains?
- What is your absolute favorite exotic animal?
- What is your dream car?
- Where is the best place you have ever traveled to?
Thank you again Tasha for nominating me for this incredible award. I am so sorry it took me so long to actually do it and I appreciate you understanding! I also want to thank all of my nominees for being just fabulous all of the time! Y’all are really amazing and I am really honored to be able to get to know you. I also want to thank everyone reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you have an amazing day. As always, I am sending y’all LOTS of love and comfort!