I have to say that I am beyond grateful and shocked that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Bloggers Award! Being nominated for an award that recognizes those who are inspirational and positive means more to me that I can even begin to describe! My goals since starting my blog have been to be able to inspire, motivate and encourage others through the positive attitude I try so hard to hold on to! I am so thrilled to see that I do bring some sunshine and happiness to those reading my posts!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and make a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, and then write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Heartfelt thank you!
I want to send one of the biggest thanks to the amazing Hillary https://hillaryrobyn.com/ for thinking to nominate me for such a fantastic award! Your blog is absolutely wonderful and extremely inspiring! By reading your blog, I have learned how many obstacles you have overcome with so much courage and strength. You are so humble with how much you have achieved in life, which is a great quality to have! It is so obvious how much you love your husband and just how much love he has brought into your life!
Questions & Answers
- What is your favorite past time? I have a few past times which include spending time with my husband and beautiful and loving cats! I love watching a good movie with my husband at my side and my cats eight on my lap or laying beside me. Past times also include reading, writing and traveling when I am able to!
- Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they? I do have a few hobbies. It is probably pretty obvious that I love to write! Writing helps give me so much perspective on life and how to get through the hard times life throws at me! I also love to read a good book. I think the best authors are James Patterson, Nicholas Sparks and a newer author I discovered from Australia, Kelly Rimmer. If y’all have not checked out Kelly Rimmer, I strongly encourage you to check out her books they are wonderful https://kellyrimmer.com/.
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life, personally? My grandfather was one of my biggest inspirations in life. He was so full of love and did not know hate, which is so uncommon in today’s world. I saw so much truth and passion in this man. I have always wanted to do my best to be as much like him as I possibly can because I want to continue making him proud because even though he is watching down from Heaven, he is still watching how I live my life! Honestly, I also think that Kelly Rimmer inspires me with her amazing writing abilities as well! If I could someday be even half the writer she is, I would be very pleased and proud!
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life, professionally? Professionally, I would say the one of my previous managers was my biggest inspiration. Mary Close Hall was my manager for years before and this woman has so much knowledge on how to lead in an ethical and caring way. She taught me more than she will ever know and unfortunately we work for different companies now, but I still compare any manager I have to her, knowing full well they will never compare! Mary always encouraged me and thought that I could accomplish my goals, so I am so thankful for this woman!
- What is your biggest goal in life? My biggest goal in life is to someday be able to write a book. I do have an outline put together for the book I want to write, but just need to take the time to actually do it!
- Where do you find ideas to write about? I write about things that matter to me and hope they will help others that might be dealing with something similar. I have always written about things that are affecting my life and how I am working through them. I write about things that I want to raise some awareness to and really hope that these topics give others the knowledge that I think is very important!
- What makes you want to write? I have loved to write since I was a child. Writing allows for me to get all the emotions I have, that might be bottled up out of my mind and making life a little more happy and stress-free. I want to be able to help others that might be struggling and I feel that writing about some topics might do just that!
- When are you at your “best”? I think that I am pretty good at listening to others and do my best to help them through their struggles.
- What motivates you in life? I think what motivates me in life is finding the positive in a bad situation. Life can be very difficult sometimes and I do strongly believe that holding onto negative emotions will hinder the positive light from coming through.
- Where is your favorite place to write? My favorite place to write is in the comfort and peace of my home. A quiet place to write is ideal, but there are times I have random ideas that I want to elaborate on so I will put those thoughts in a note to self on my phone and work more on those thoughts at a later time.
- How do you handle writer’s block? Writer’s block can be so incredibly frustrating, but I have found that taking a break and doing something else will clear my mind some. Clearing my mind and not putting any pressure on myself to write tends to help the flow a great deal!
My Incredible Nominees are:
There are so many more blogs that I would love to be able to nominate because there are so many wonderful people out there, but it would take pages! I am so excited to be able to read the answers of those that I have nominated, but also please do not feel any kind of pressure just have fun with the questions!
Questions for my Fantastic Nominees Are:
- Do you remember the dreams you have at night and if so what was your last dream?
- How do you move past your greatest fears in life?
- Do you believe in karma? Why or why not?
- Who or what keeps you inspired and why?
- Do you believe angels are real? Why or why not?
- Do you enjoy reading and if so what types of books do you enjoy most?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- What is your favorite kind of animal?
- If you had the ability to fly, would you do so?
- What would be your dream place to live?
- What has been your best and greatest achievement so far in life?
Thank y’all for visiting my site today! I hope you have a great and enjoyable weekend! If you have not already visited the blogs that I have nominated for the Sunshine Bloggers Award, they are all definitely worth visiting! Also, if you enjoy reading a good book, visiting Kelly Rimmer’s website would be more than worth it! I have read all of her books and NEVER been disappointed. I waited for a long time for her newest book and so far, it is incredible!!! I am always sending y’all lots of love and comfort!