I would like to graciously thank Kim, at https://kimc91.wordpress.com/, for nominating me for this amazing award. Kim’s blog is absolutely incredible as she fights to remain positive while managing her MS and still taking excellent care of her two young children. I have really enjoyed having the opportunity to be able to get to know Kim better! I think it is safe to say, Kim and I are a lot alike in so many ways and have been able to offer one another some sound advice!
*So what are the rules?*
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
- I have an absolutely amazing and supportive husband
- My husband and I have 2 wonderful cats that offer so much love and therapy to our lives. I am definitely an animal person!
- I can literally go from 0 to 60 with stress in a matter of 2 seconds flat! I have been trying to handle it better, but so far have failed miserably!
My Answers to Kim’s Great Questions:
- What inspires you in life?
I am inspired by positive people.
- Who is your role model?
My role model in my life has and always will be my Grandfather. He was the most honest, fair, loving and amazing man ever!
- What’s your favourite past time?
I have two favorite past times. I absolutely love to write and I love reading James Patterson’s books.
- Which country would you most like to visit? Why?
I would really love to be able to visit Australia. All the pictures I have seen of Australia look so incredibly beautiful, plus there are so many animals in this country I would love to see in person. There are so many other countries I would love to visit because I want to see and experience the different cultures. I honestly would also love to travel Europe!
- If you could be any Marvel superhero who would you be and why?
I think if I could be any Marvel superhero, I would be Rogue. I like that Rogue has the ability to remove the memories, strength and powers of anyone she touches. Seems kind of interesting to be able to simply touch someone else and they lose their memory and strength, leaving me with all of this!
My fantastic Nominees Are:
Maceybee at https://waytomuchtoosay.wordpress.com/
Shelby Lyn at https://mswarriorshelby.wordpress.com/
Casey at https://bipolarbrat.wordpress.com/
Terri at https://reclaiminghope.blog/
Heather at https://dinosaursdonkeysandms.com/
Alex at https://mswithmsalex.com/
My 5 Questions for my Nominees:
- What is your main reason for starting your blog?
- If you had magic powers, what would they be and why?
- Would you rather have wings for fly high or fins to swim in the ocean?
- As of right now in your life, what was the happiest day you have had and why?
- What has been your biggest accomplishment as of now in life?
I think one of my best posts was the one I did in honor of my Grandfather’s birthday! The link for this post is below. I do however hope that there were more that have impacted y’all in a positive way!
Of course there is no pressure at all, but I do look forward to reading your answers. I have already loved being able to get to know y’all already, but this is just a little fun we can all have! I also feel strongly that each of you deserved this recognition for your amazing work! I sincerely appreciate all of your continued support for the posts that I share! This has been an incredible experience for me! I am always sending y’all love and comfort!!