I am completely astonished and honored to have been nominated for this amazing award. Thank you so much Mackenzie for your support and faith in me! Mackenzie is incredibly positive and inspiring, y’all should check out her amazing blog, lifewithanillness.com. I am more than certain you will enjoy her phenomenal writing as much as I do!
Mystery Blogger Award:
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
My answers for Mackenzie questions!
- What’s your biggest goal for 2018?
My biggest and most challenging goal for 2018 is going to be reduced my stress levels! I am and always have been one to stress myself silly about everything, but I want to change that!
- What’s your favorite holiday?
I think my favorite holiday is New Year’s because it can be the start of wonderful new things in life!
- If a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would they be?
If a genie gave me 3 wishes the first wish would be to cure illnesses for everyone! The second would be for there to be more happiness and hatred for everyone. And the third wish would be probably a little selfish but to live in an area where there really are 3 seasons!
- If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go?
I would absolutely love to go to Australian.
- If you could only have one type of sandwich the rest of your life what kind would it be?
My one sandwich for the rest of my life would be turkey and cheese.
Three Things about me:
- I love all animals but am way more attached to my 2 cats
- I guess you could call me a girly girl who loves to shop online! It is not that I have to stay current with fashion, I just love shopping when there are deals!
- Even though I deal with my chronic illness that causes a lot of pain, I am a pretty decent snowboarder!
My fabulous Nominees:
- I tripped over a stone
- Crystal with MS
- Camie’s Cozy Corner
- The Bipolar Brat
Just a few questions for my Nominees:
- What is your favorite exotic animal?
- If you had a magical wand, what are 5 things you would do?
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
- What is your favorite color?
- I know y’all have many, but what do you feel is your biggest strength?
All of my posts do come straight from my heart but I think 2 of my best posts were
- What is right for YOU?
- Be True to Yourself!
To all my fantastic nominees and everyone else reading this, I hope you are having a great day and feeling well. I am looking forward to reading your answer to my questions! I love getting to know y’all, even if my questions are unusual! Always keep your positive attitudes because it will make a huge difference if your life! Much love to all of you!