I feel so honored, privileged and thankful for you to consider me a nominee! Thank you Mackenzie for nominating me, I really appreciate this and you more than words can say! Mackenzie is a very passionate writer that is full of positivity and handles her illnesses with such grace! I encourage everyone to check out her blog lifewithanillness.
Rules For This Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- What is your biggest goal in life?
My biggest goal is life is to someday be able to write a book! I even have a plan for what my book will be able!
- What is your favorite food?
If I am being honest, my favorite food is very unhealthy but it is pizza.
- Cats or dogs?
I do love all animals but I guess I would have to say cats!
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because of my love and passion for writing and also to be able to help others that battle chronic illnesses. I want to be able to provide positive thoughts to illnesses that are not fun to live with and show everyone that there is a way to make it through even the hardest times in life. I want to be able to encourage others to never give up on dreams, even when you feel like all the cards are stacked up against you.
- Where is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would be to travel the world. I would start off in Hawaii! Then, I would go to Australia, Ireland, Sweden, Italy and then Denmark. I have big dreams for an amazing vacation!
- What advice would you tell your 13-year-old self?
The best advice I could give the 13-year-old me would be to never give up on life and dreams because anything you set your mind to can be achieved in time.
- How many pets do you have?
I have two amazing cats that truly bring so much happiness to me everyday!
- Who inspires you?
The person in my life that has inspired me the most would be my Grandfather. The reason he was the most inspiring person to me is because he knew nothing but love and always treated others with respect. My Grandfather had no room in his life for hate or discrimination.
- Create Space
- Army of Angels
- Fuck MS
- Robyn’s Reflection
- Just a Quiet Girl, Living in a Noisy World
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- What is your biggest dream in life?
- Do you have pets?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who or what is your greatest inspiration?
- Where was your best vacation?
- What is your most challenging goal in life?
- What did you want to be as a child?
- If you could give advice to the 15-year-old you, what would it be?
- Who is your idol in life?
First, I want to thank all of my nominees for all your amazing posts and for all of your support since I started my blog! All of you are absolutely amazing and have great writing abilities. I have loved getting to know all of you and I am really looking forward to reading your answers! Thank you again to Mackenzie, livewithanillness, for nominating me for this incredible award! I hope y’all have a great day and keep your amazing blogs going!
Much Love, Alyssa